Xfinity Stream on Firestick: Customers with an Xfinity subscription can use the Xfinity Stream Beta software on their Amazon Fire TV device to watch content available through their Xfinity subscription. Prior to the installation of your Xfinity TV and Internet services, you can utilize the Xfinity Stream Beta app on Amazon Fire TV devices. Check it out right now: For more information, see Enjoy Your Xfinity TV Service with Xfinity Stream Ahead of Installation.
See Casting Xfinity Stream Content to Chromecast for more information on Xfinity Stream on Chromecast. See Activate the Xfinity Stream Beta App on LG and Samsung Smart TVs for more information about the Xfinity Stream Beta app.
See Activate the Xfinity Stream Beta App on Roku for more information about the Xfinity Stream Beta app on Roku.
For Xfinity Stream on Amazon Fire TV, See the Steps Below
- The Xfinity Stream App for Fire TV: How to Use It
- The Xfinity Stream app will launch and display content from the Featured and Just Recorded sections.
- Scroll through the selections on your Fire TV remote’s Navigation circular pad, then hit the center Select button to select one.
- To access further settings, press the Menu button (the three-lined button).
- In the Stream app, there’s a section called For You.
- Press the Back button to return to the Xfinity Stream app’s home screen (the button with the arrow).
Xfinity Stream on Firestick Requirements
- Customers with Xfinity TV and Xfinity Internet can download the Xfinity Stream Beta app. The features you get will vary depending on the services you use.
- To stream live TV and Xfinity On Demand programming, you must be an Xfinity TV client. You can watch anything that is part of your Xfinity TV package. The program you want to watch must be available on one of the channels in your television setup. For example, in order to watch or download HBO Max programming, your channel lineup must include HBO Max.
- Customers who do not have Xfinity TV can see a limited amount of stuff for free.
- To stream DVR recordings, you must be a DVR service customer.
- To get service on your Fire TV device, you’ll need an Xfinity ID and password.
- To view the whole channel roster and the entire Xfinity On Demand library, you must have an in-home Xfinity Internet connection.
- To access DVR recordings while away from home, you must be connected to a WiFi or mobile network.
- Your device has to be connected to the Internet via WiFi or a 3G/4G cellular network. Data costs may apply when using a cellular network; see your wireless provider’s rate plan for more information.
- Customers with Xfinity Flex.
- If you’ve just ordered Xfinity TV and are waiting for your equipment to arrive, you may watch a popular selection of live sports, news, and On Demand shows and movies – all of which are included with your Xfinity TV subscription.
- The app does not support pay-per-view events.
Stream Limits – Device Capabilities
- Xfinity Stream devices (phone, tablet, laptop, TV) are subject to concurrent stream limits:
- For X1 subscribers, there are five concurrent streams across all account devices.
- Only three of these devices can be connected to the customer’s WiFi network at home.
- For Xfinity Instant TV customers, there are two simultaneous streams across all devices.
- Customers of X1 On Campus have access to a single stream across all devices.
Getting Started with Activation Instructions
Before you can download the Xfinity Stream Beta software, you must first register an Amazon account and link it to your compatible Fire TV device. Here are full instructions for creating an account and linking a device.
Note: For instructions on how to set the proper default/primary account if you have two or more linked Xfinity accounts, see How to Link, Unlink, and Switch Between Multiple Xfinity Accounts.
Fire Tv Devices that are Supported
On most Fire TV devices, the Xfinity Stream Beta software is accessible. Any Fire TV running Android 4 or earlier is ineligible for this update. To get the most recent version, go to the Amazon App Store.
- Open the Xfinity Stream Beta application. You’ll see the Welcome screen if your Fire TV device hasn’t been activated yet. To continue, select Get Started. The main menu will appear if your Smart TV has already been activated.
- On your Fire TV device, the Activation Code screen will appear. To complete the activation procedure, go to xfinity.com/authorize from a different device (such as a phone, tablet, or laptop, not your Fire TV).
- Enter the six-digit code provided by the Xfinity Stream Beta app into the web browser on your second device (not the Fire TV).
- The web browser will display a “Success!” message, indicating that your request was successful.
- The web browser will display a “Success!” message, indicating that your Fire TV device has been activated, and the Xfinity Stream App’s activation screen will be updated shortly.
- The main menu will appear. You’re all set to start using the app!
Amazon Fire TV with the Xfinity Stream app
Customers with Xfinity can utilize the Stream app on Fire TV to enjoy all of their Xfinity content in the comfort of their own homes. With Xfinity Stream, you’ll never miss a must-see show again.
Customers can watch everything that’s included in their Xfinity TV subscription – including live, On Demand, and DVR programming – in an experience that blends personalized recommendations with editorially selected collections of movies and shows, and it’s accessible for free on Fire TVs. The Stream app is now available in a “beta” form on connected TV devices, including Amazon Fire TV.
The following are some of the highlights:
- Connect to your home WiFi and watch all of your favorite channels, including live sports and breaking news.
- Thousands of episodes and movies are available in your On Demand library.
- You can see all of your DVR recordings and make new ones at any time.
And there’s more! Xfinity Stream is one of the greatest streaming services, making it simple for customers to watch a wide range of episodes and movies on the platform. Xfinity stream is compatible with all operating systems, including Android, iOS, and Windows. With Xfinity Stream, you can binge-watch any show anytime and anywhere you want.
How can I get Xfinity Stream on my Firestick and install it?
- On the Firestick’s home screen, tap the Search icon.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, type Xfinity Stream and search for it.
- From the search results, select the Xfinity Stream app.
- To download the app, click the Get icon.
- The app will begin downloading. To run the software when it has been downloaded, click the Open button.
It’s possible that you won’t be able to download the app on your Firestick owing to the app’s geo-restrictions. If you run into this problem, you can use any third-party installers to sideload the software onto your Firestick.
A Different Approach
If you can’t get the Xfinity app from the official app store, you can download it as a third-party app.
Configuring Firestick | Unknown Sources Apps
You must enable Apps from Unknown Sources in order to download and install apps from third-party sources. You won’t be able to install programs from third-party apps unless you enable this option. Follow the steps below if you don’t know how to activate this function.
- On the Firestick Home Screen, tap the Settings icon.
- Select My Fire TV or Devices from the drop-down menu.
- Select Developer from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle on Apps from Unknown Sources under Developer Option.
- In the following pop-up, select Turn On. It will be activated.
You’re now ready to set up Xfinity Stream on your Firestick.
More Related Posts
- How to Install DirecTV on FireStick (2021 Updated)
- How to Install Spectrum App on Firestick in 2 Minutes 
- How To Login To Sky Router – Default IP, User ID, Password