TP Link Router Login: TP Link routers have been one of the prime router and modem options and have carved a niche and name for themselves. If you have a TP link modem or router, you may as well be looking for the information on how to find TP Link router login. The details here should essentially be helpful in achieving the best options for TP Link default login.
Important: You will need a TP-Link router and any of the listed devices to connect to the TP-Link login page. Also, note that you must have an active TP-Link connection to proceed. Computer Tablet Mobile Device Laptop
How to use the TP-Link Login?
To be able to configure your TP-Link router, you need to log in to your router web interface. The steps for how to login to your TP-Link router can be understood as explained here below –
- Connect your TP-Link router to the internet. You can either use the wired or wireless option to connect to the internet or the TP-Link network
- If you do not know the password, it may be a good idea to connect through an ethernet cable as it does not need a password.
- Open your favorite browser. You may use any browser such as Chrome or Safari.
- Enter the TP-Link IP address in the address bar. The default TP-link IP address is http://192.168.0.1. If this does not work, you may try out http://192.168.0.254
- In the next step, log in using the default user name and password. The default user name and TP Link default password for the TP-Link routers is
That does it. You have successfully logged in TP-link router.
Some of the common options for the TP Link router default password for different TP -Link routers may be fond from the following table –
|create in setup||create in setup|
How to reset the TP-Link router?
If you find that the router is not working intermittently or you are not able to connect despite several attempts. It may be worthwhile to reset your router. You may also need to reset your router when you realize that you have forgotten your username or password.
Resetting the router lets you get back to the default settings for the router. Please note that all the changes you have made to the router will be gone and you may also lose the internet connectivity once the reset is completed. You are expected to reconfigure your router and get back the internet connectivity.
The method is also referred to like 30 – 30 – 30 for enabling the reset operation. The method involves the following steps –
- Locate the physical reset button on your TP_Link router. You should ideally find it on the rear side of your router. The reset button is normally hidden in a hole so that it does not get pressed inadvertently by the user. In some cases, even the WPS button may act as the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button. Make sure that the router is turned on and keep the reset button pressed for 15 to 20 seconds. Ideally, you are expected to keep the button pressed for 30 seconds.
- Next, reconfigure your router with the TP Link default login and TP Link router default password.
What if you forget the TP Link router password?
- If you have forgotten your TP-Link default password, the only option that may be left for you would be to reset your router. After you reset your router, you will be able to use the default username and password to reconfigure your router.
What is the default WIFI password for TP-Link?
- The default IP address is 192.168. 0.1(or http://tplinkwifi.net ), and the default login username and password both are admin (all lower case).
How do I find my TP-Link router password?
- You should find your WiFi password or other login details under the Wireless Security page on your web interface.
More Related Posts
- How to Ubee Router Login – Find Default User, Password, IP
- How to Comcast Business Router Login – Find Default User ID
- CenturyLink Router Login and Password – Find Default User, IP
- AT&T Router Login and Password – Find Default User, Password, IP
- How to Xfinity Router Login – Find Default User, Password, IP