Maurices Credit Card Login: In the early days of the Great Depression, Maurices opened its doors in 1931. By delivering attractive items at cheap costs, this little clothing company developed a loyal customer base. The company, which now has 1,000 locations and is growing, has joined the Ascena Retail Group, which also includes Ann Taylor and Lane Bryant. If you shop at Maurices frequently, you might want to consider applying for a Community Bank store credit card. You can buy until you fall once you have one — and pay later.
A Maurice’s credit card comes with a slew of benefits. Orders can be delivered for free anywhere in the continental United States. For your birthday, the company offers you $10 off any order, as well as early access to sales and special deals throughout the year. You’ll also get points for every dollar you spend if you join Maurice’s Rewards program.
What is the Procedure for Paying My Maurices Credit Card Bill?
When it comes to paying your Maurices credit card statement, you have a few options. In addition to traditional mail, Comenity Bank accepts payments online and by phone. If you can’t find your credit card statement or need to make a payment before the due date, knowing these choices can come in handy.
How to Pay with a Credit Card at Maurices Online
You can pay your Maurices bill online if you prefer to pay your bills from the convenience of your own home. You must first register for online access. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the registration page for online registration.
- To identify your account and finish registration, enter your credit card account number, ZIP code, and Social Security number.
You can log in to make online payments once you’ve registered. Here’s how to do it:
- For your Maurices credit card account, go to the Community Bank login page.
- Make a note of your bank account number and routing information.
- Select how much you wish to pay and set a payment date by following the prompts.
- You can pay the current amount due, your full prior statement’s balance, or any amount up to and including your current balance.
How to Use EasyPay to Make a Maurices Credit Card Payment
You can also use EasyPay, which allows users to make Maurice’s credit card payment online without having to log in. Take the following steps:
- Go to the EasyPay page of Comenity Bank.
- Scan the QR code on your statement or enter your account number, ZIP code, and identification.
- To finish the payment, follow the steps on the screen.
How to Mail a Payment to Maurices
You can mail your Maurices credit card payment if you want to pay by check or money order. Make sure your payment includes your account number. Please send all correspondence to the following address:
- P.O. Box 659704
San Antonio, TX 78265-9704
It’s worth noting that this is the same address you’ll use to set up bill pay through your bank account.
How to Make a Phone Payment at Maurices
You can also pay with your credit card over the phone at Maurices. Call 866-248-4488 to reach customer service. Follow the steps to schedule and submit a payment after entering your credit card account number. For expedited phone payments that require live customer support, you may be charged a cost of up to $15.
Late Fees for VIP Cards at Maurices:
To keep and build good credit, you must pay your credit card payments on time, every time. If your account has not been charged a late fee in the previous six billing cycles, you will be charged a $29 late fee. The charge is $40 otherwise.
1. Is Maurice’s store open for business?
- Our retail locations are open and eager to assist you. Please double-check hours and openings as they differ by region and are subject to CDC and local and state government directives.
2. Do you require masks at all of your stores?
- Stores are adhering to CDC standards as well as municipal and state mask laws.
3. Are there any fitting rooms available?
- Yes! Our fitting rooms are available to the public, and high-touch areas are cleaned on a regular basis.
4. What happens during a personal styling session?
- To make an appointment, simply phone your local shop. We’ll ask you a few questions about your objectives so that our stylist can recommend the best solutions for you. You can also make specific requests for goods that you’re interested in.
When you enter, you’ll be ushered into a private, sanitized fitting room with ready-to-try-on styles. If you’d like to try on different styles or sizes, our stylist will assist you in doing so.
There is no obligation to buy anything, and the session is free.
1. What is your return policy for purchases made in-store?
- Maurice, like always, offers a generous return policy. While things purchased in-store can only be returned to the same business, there is no time limit on when you must return them.
2. What is your policy on returns for online orders?
- We continue to accept online returns as we have in the past. You can return your item to us through mail or to your local shop for an exchange or refund.
Payments By Credit Card
1. What choices do I have for making a credit card payment?
- For more information on the maurices credit card, go to maurices.com/creditcard. You can also manage your account by calling 1-866-248-4488 (TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788).
2. What happens if I can’t pay with my credit card at this time?
- Comenity Bank is in charge of your Maurices credit card. Comenity Bank is devoted to assisting COVID-19 cardholders who are encountering difficulties. Because they understand how difficult it can be to make timely payments, they are offering payment plans to assist. If you are having financial difficulties as a result of COVID-19, please contact Comenity Bank at 1-866-248-4488.
More Login Guides
- TheDoctorBill – Pay Your Medical Bills at www.thedoctorbill.com
- MyFordBenefits.Com Login – MyfordBenefits Login Retirees
- QuickPayPortal – Pay Your Bill Quick – www.quickpayportal.com
- PayMyDoctor – Official www.Paymydoctor.com Portal
- Peryourhealth Bill Pay Online Easily @ www.peryourhealth.com